Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hitting the Wall

SO my Geranium Festival booth will feature my Day of The Dead Fairytale Series. My wonderful boss Lance had the BRILLIANT idea to do day of the dead face painting! Then I was struck with an add on idea... PHOTO BOOTH!!!! Those are so hot at the moment. You can go onto pinterest without seeing one or two here and there. And then I came across this sweet photo booth idea on pinterest. I fell in love immediately.... with the one it instantly brought to life in my head. The one in my head had a similar wallpaper but with my name so that all photos that were facebooked or shared in other ways had who did it and where to get your art or face painting! And that instead of Gran and Grandpa in the other frames it would be my lovely little dead folks ;)
So I....

  1. I got the idea from boss and pinterest

  2. I customized it in my head and on paper


  3. Designed and had printed my custom wallpaper

  4. Buy blue insulation board and cut a square to allow person to stand behind and appear in the frame.
  5. Tape the wallpaper and prints onto the wall and draw picture frames with GIANT sharpie!
  6. Make some cash painting faces and have people advertise ME for free through their Facebook addition! Yes please ;)



    1 comment:

    Sue said...

    Everything looks great! Sounds like an awesome opportunity to showcase your talent! Much success, and have fun!