Thursday, December 9, 2010

{Christmas} Deck the Halls

Hi Sweet Friends,
I've been crazy busy these days. Work, Christmas Plays, and all the normal life stuff. But I wanted to take a moment to share a little peek into our home. We love decking the halls!


This antique Santa cup was my mothers.


I created the paintings above the buffet a few years ago. They have my girls names on the list to Santa. The buffet was my Great Grandmother Harmon's.


This Santa figurine was my grandmothers. Our tree is filled with ornaments that were gifts or made by myself, my girls, my mother and my grandmother.


And that beautiful wreath was made especially for me by a dear friend.

I'd love to see how you deck your halls!


Hugs,
Heather


2 comments:

Heather Baird said...

Just, beautiful Heather. I really do want to come visit now!!

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

I posted about the party if you want to come take a look. :) Kerstin