Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Marshmallow Fondant Recipe by Cake Journal

A friend created her own fondant for her lovely pink and brown cake recently and it was a hit! I was intrigued and have visions of pink MMF seashells atop Isabel's cupcakes at her mermaid party.
So, I began a search for the recipe and hit the jack pot! I found a great website that is absolutely adorable. And she has some amazing tutorials, and some really cool "How To" items that you can buy. The fantastic find... cakejournal.com Louise is the talent behind the amazing site.



Anyways, here's the MMF recipe from Louise's tutorials and an image from her site showing the fondant. I can't wait to share pictures of my creations with her fabulous recipe.



Be sure to check out her website!

Hugs,



2 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Yes, of course your things would qualify!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

so glad you added it. Thanks. Don't forget to add my button. :)