Sunday, September 5, 2010

Vintage Seashore Postcard

Happy Labor Day Friends!
I hope everyone's enjoying a nice long weekend with loved ones. My girls have enjoyed having friends over for a slumber party and along with lots of snuggle time with mommy.


I'm now offering Layered Photoshop templates for photographers and the advanced digi-scrapping mom's out there. The item featured in this post is a fun vintage seashore postcard. Learn more here.
Also, if you're a mom who doesn't own Adobe PhotoShop, but would like to have her kids in this postcard, for 9.99 I'll put your photo in and put your text in. You would receive by email a .jpg file ready to be printed at home, or by your local copy shop.

Hugs,

1 comment:

The Glamorous Gourmet said...

Glad you had a fabulous holiday weekend & love your photo cards! I just signed up to follow your very cool blog & look forward to your next post! Stop by and visit me sometime at www.stephaniesavorsthemoment.com - food & wine are my passion! Cheers:)