Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Marie Antoinette} Party Kit

Hello Friends,
Well there's a lot going on around our home. We started the baby steps towards changing over to a healthier lifestyle. The little one's began gymnastics classes. I began taking a class at church based on the book Bod4God. We switched the Little Debbie Snack cakes for granola and apples. And guess what, no one died with out their junk food.



We also enjoyed a fun Hollywood Themed Birthday Party with friends last weekend. The girls got decked out in feather boas and sunglasses to go to the movies. We saw Gnomeo and Juliet. It was a wonderful movie. Full of good laughs.

Hugs,
Heather


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this book, but you have my attention. I'm going to have to try and find it. I'm always looking for ways to change my eating habits.

Heather Ozee said...

That's great. It's filled with people who have changed their life styles, not just what they are eating. Creating an overall healthier life. A lot of them have lost amazing amounts of weight. No short cuts though, just smart choices and working out :) With scripture to back it all up.