Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{Favorite Things} Mary Janes Farm

Hi Friends,
I can't explain the thrill I get when my favorite magazine is in the mail box. I have to flip through quickly to see what goodies await inside. And then circle back with a cup of coffee and a blanket to sink in. What Magazine is it that get's me giddy like a child Christmas Morning? Why Mary Janes Farm of course.
It's a magazine filled with lovely articles on home gardening, organic cooking, crafting and so much more. But it's not just the content, it's how the pages are embellished with lovely vintage illustrations. It's just a wonderful read. And I do admit it makes me want to run out the door and buy some baby chicks to raise.
So be sure to check out Mary Janes Farm.



And of course I've been working on lots of art. Sadly I have no images to share of the Taj yet. I've been in alligators up to my arm pits ;) So soon I hope to spend some time snuggling up to my easel. I have however been working on Party Printables for this Spring. My newest set in the shop will make any teen or bride to be grin! It's a swank Printable Party set that's all black and white damask with lovely accents in Tealish Blue. I call it Damask Darling! You can purchase by clicking on the here.



Soon I'll be posting my Under The Sea Printable Party Set fit for any Little Mermaid or Merman ;)

Hugs,
Heather

P.S. I've had Robots dancing in my head and can't wait to get those designs whipped up too!

2 comments:

1st communion favors said...

Awesome magazine to read! My sister use to have this at home.

Heather Ozee said...

Yes, I love it. It's like Anne of Green Gables meets Martha Stewart! ;)