Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Great Read

Good Morning,
As a designer and illustrator I know that my abilities to create come from a gift that my maker blessed me with. I know that when a difficult project comes along Prayer really does lead to amazing ideas. And on this note I'd like to share No More Mondays by Dan Miller, a book full of inspiration and guidance for those wanting a change or who's been laid off and needs a new direction. Change can be simply wanting to move up the food chain at your office... or it can be a total "pack up the kids we're moving to the islands to teach snorkeling" kind of change.

Dan was raised Mennonite and teaches that we all have God given talents and passions. As it states on Dan's website, he believes that a clear sense of direction can help us become all that God designed us to be.




Check his book out and start changing you life one day at a time!

God Bless,


No comments: