Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wedding Shower Fun

There's nothing more fun than getting together to celebrate an upcoming wedding! Check out this Bride Pleasing Wedding Shower Set. I also offer custom maps designed for that special day that are illustrated with the same style as you see below.





Friends, I can't resist sharing a funny story with you about my youngest daughter. Today she ran into the house and said, "Mommy the squirrel took my sandwich!"
Now I have to admit I thought this was her playing with me... but I stepped out the door and what did my eyes see? A squirrel eating a peanut butter sandwich!
She explained that she was sitting on her blanky eating her sandwich and playing Barbies. She ran in to get another Barbie and when she returned BAM, The little thief had struck! So I grabbed my camera and snapped a few picture to share with my friends.
Have a Great Night and don't stay up too late! Can't miss church in the morning girls!





Have a Great Day,

No comments: