Wednesday, May 9, 2012

France, Napoleon, and Marie


I can't help it.. I may never go there but I find France irresistibly romantic. I know others do too, after all I most likely feel that way from all the sweet chick flick romances I've seen set in France. Of course I do have ways of satiating that urge to hop the pond and visit the city of romance.. EPCOT! That's right, the one at Walt Disney World. Epcot's world show case does an amazing job of making you feel like your experiencing a day in the different countries.




The France pavilion has an amazing little bakery called Boulangerie Patisserie. My husband and I love to grab a baguette with turkey and cheese and a Napoleon for a yummy dinner. I usually get treated to a bottle of perfume in the France pavilion too.. but the must have is just time strolling with my husband and kids along the different countries.
 
 
 So all this thinking of France has me thinking about all the fun little party sets I have in my shop.. you simply purchase the files, print the little darlings and wallah! you're putting one of Martha Stewart's little Soirees to shame ;)
   



And then there's always the lady of France herself,Marie Antoinette. The old girl is famous for her "Let Them Have Cake". I say let them have Paper Dolls!






Hugs,
Heather


2 comments:

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

I want to go to both France and Epcot!!! Love the pics you put up. Makes me want to go even more AND eat a baguette!

Heather Ozee said...

Let me tell you if you can't get over the pond like myself... Epcot plus all the Disney Magic does the trick ;) Plus you get in all those fun rides and beautiful scenery that only Disney does so perfectly